Friday, January 27, 2012

I HEART Washi Tape!!!!!!




I have been addicted to washi tape for quite awhile now and am slowly building up my collection! I love how easy it is to use and can dress up any project!! Cutetape.com has an amazing collection and I can't wait to get my hands on some awesome products. Not only do they have a kazillion styles, sizes and colors of washi tape they also have the cutest dispenser and other scrapbook and non-scrapbook related products. I would certainly have a field day and my cart would definitely fill up fast if I won.

Here are some projects where I have used "wash tape":

I used a TON of this black and white polka dot washi tape in this mini album I made!


Birthday card with a washi tape pennant banner on some twine :).


An old college friend lived in Japan for awhile playing professional softball and while she was living there she sent me the best package ever. The majority of these tapes were from her, how lucky am I :)

So head on over to Cutetape.com and take a look, I am sure you will get addicted and Heart Washi Tape too.

Y'all have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

Mari

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I need a friend in Japan with great eye for tapes too! The wide ones in the photo are super pretty! The colors and patters you chose for the pennent banner are just perfect! Good luck on the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, a blog post!! LOL :) You should do more of these! Love the projects and the tape!!

    ReplyDelete