Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Offical FIrst Mini Ever!!!

I had this accordion style circle chipboard in my stash for the longest time. Didn't know what to do with with, so I kinda just put this together for my lil' sis. Its basically pics I gathered from high school till now, Hope you like it. This is the cover, I call her sistor. Its a thing between us. My Wedding 2006
High School
Enchanted Rock
Our First Camping Trip without our parents

Bachlorette Party!!!!!

Last Page of first side

Some tags I made

My Husbands Basic Training Graduation

In College she came to live with me for a year.

Just Us

My College Graduation 2005

Well there it is my very first mini ever, I liked the way it came out. The album came with a tin case but it was too fat to fit in it when I was done. She really liked it when I gave it to her. Yay!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable mini Mari! I love the accordian circle. That's so great the bond you have with your sister. My sister and I are very close too. We're both so lucky to have awesome sisters. TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I love that pic of Enchanted rock, that is a awesome place. I have lot's of pics when we where there last summer. Thanks for sharing this pretty creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWHA!!! SUPER CUTE!! I LOVE LOVE IT! !:) TA-HEE.. ITS BEAUTIFUL!! GREAT MINI.. SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete